The statutory right to cancel applies.
Please note that we must destroy all returned chocolates due to hygiene reasons.
This means that the waste of high-quality, natural raw materials and valuable food cannot be avoided.
According to item 7 of our General Terms and Conditions:
7. Customer’s right to cancel
7.1. Cancellation rights. Consumers have the right to revoke the contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
7.2. Cancellation period. The cancellation period is 14 days
- or in the case of a contract for the supply of goods, 14 days from the date on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, has taken possession of the goods;
- or, in the case of a contract relating to several goods which the consumer has ordered under a single order and which are delivered separately, 14 days from the date on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier, has taken possession of the last product;
- or, in the case of a contract for the supply of goods in several consignments or pieces, 14 days from the date on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last consignment or the last piece;
- or in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period, 14 days from the date on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the first goods.
Notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period shall suffice to meet the cancellation deadline in each of the cases above.
7.3. Statement of cancellation. To exercise the right of cancellation, consumers must inform FÜRST [Cafe-Konditorei Fürst GmbH, Brodgasse 13, A-5020 Salzburg, email@example.com, Fax +43 662 84375912] of their decision to cancel the contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). Consumers can use the following sample cancellation form but this is not mandatory.
7.4. Sample cancellation form. To revoke the contract, please complete and return this form.
Cafe-Konditorei Fürst GmbH
Fax +43 662 84375912
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following services (*):
Ordered on (*)
Received on (*)
Consumer signature (only for communication by paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
7.5. Consequences of cancellation. If a consumer cancels their contract, FÜRST must return all payments that FÜRST has received from the consumer, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that arise from consumers choosing a different method of shipment than the cheapest standard delivery offered by FÜRST), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which FÜRST receives notice of the cancellation of the contract. For the return of payments, FÜRST will use the same method of payment that the consumer used for the original transaction unless another method is expressly agreed with the consumer; in no case will the consumer be charged for any repayment fees. The consumer shall immediately return the goods to FÜRST, or in any case at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the consumer informs FÜRST of the cancellation of the contract. The deadline is considered met when the consumer sends the good before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. FÜRST may withhold the repayment until FÜRST has received the goods or until the consumer has demonstrated that the consumer has sent back the goods, whichever comes first. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods. The consumer must only pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to handling that is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
7.6. Exclusion of cancellation rights. The consumer has no right of cancellation in the case of remote sales contracts or contracts concluded outside business premises for:
- goods which have been manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs,
- goods which, by their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- goods which can quickly spoil or whose expiration date will be shortly exceeded.